How do I get my questions answered?
- Developer Center - has all of our documentation, snippets of sample code and reference materials for Bixby and is the recommended first stop for any questions that you may have.
- GitHub - has working examples of our sample code
- StackOverflow - is our peer supported forum or raising and answering questions related to Bixby.
- Reporting an issue to Bixby Developer Support
- via Bixby Studio - Bixby Studio has built-in functionality to allow you to report bugs. Navigate to “Help -> Report Bug” from the Bixby Studio menu and fill the corresponding fields. This action will automatically create a ticket on your behalf. Our Support Engineers will then reach out to you for any additional questions if necessary.
- Email Support - You can also email us at email@example.com which will automatically open a ticket on your behalf.
To view open/past tickets, click on the "My activities" link under your name in the right corner.