When a submission is made, only the utterances that are learned are included in it. Most likely, the difference between the total number of utterances you have drafted and the number of utterances that are a part of a submission is equal to the number of utterance trainings that are either disabled or unlearned.
Articles in this section
- What security exceptions do I need to make to allow Bixby Developer Studio to connect to the Bixby cloud?
- Welcome to Bixby Developer Support!
- How to customize views for different device targets?
- How do I access other concept in my view model
- How to access and test viv.self
- How do I model an action with a variable number of inputs?
- How to test default-action() in IDE and common misunderstanding
- Missing dependency error during Bixby Studio installation on Linux
- How can I define a dialog where no text is displayed but Bixby still speaks?
- Training에 사용된 날짜, 시간 표현 저장하는 방법