When a submission is made, only the utterances that are learned are included in it. Most likely, the difference between the total number of utterances you have drafted and the number of utterances that are a part of a submission is equal to the number of utterance trainings that are either disabled or unlearned.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to Bixby Developer Support!
- How do I model an action with a variable number of inputs?
- How to test default-action() in IDE and common misunderstanding
- Missing dependency error during Bixby Studio installation on Linux
- How can I define a dialog where no text is displayed but Bixby still speaks?
- Training에 사용된 날짜, 시간 표현 저장하는 방법
- Required Input 처리
- 조사와 동사를 vocab에 넣어서 학습해도 될까?
- Not Learned 학습
- 후속 발화에 Context 전달을 막는 방법