When a submission is made, only the utterances that are learned are included in it. Most likely, the difference between the total number of utterances you have drafted and the number of utterances that are a part of a submission is equal to the number of utterance trainings that are either disabled or unlearned.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to Bixby Developer Support!
- How do I make sure I stay updated with Bixby-related news?
- Why am I redirected to the login page after a successful login through the Bixby Developer Studio?
- Vocabulary 활용하기
- Training 제약사항, 기본 원칙
- 자연어 학습 방법 소개
- How can I load and test a capsule on my Samsung Note 9 or Samsung tablet?
- Why does the number of training utterances in a private submission differ from the number of training utterances I have drafted in my local implementation?
- How does the Transient feature affect the behavior of a Structure?