When a submission is made, only the utterances that are learned are included in it. Most likely, the difference between the total number of utterances you have drafted and the number of utterances that are a part of a submission is equal to the number of utterance trainings that are either disabled or unlearned.
Articles in this section
- What security exceptions do I need to make to allow Bixby Developer Studio to connect to the Bixby cloud?
- Welcome to Bixby Developer Support!
- How can I access individual user information to provide a customized experience in my capsule?
- How do I reset Bixby Developer Studio's workspace to resolve an unexpected "This version of [Capsule Library] contains errors, upgrade required" error?
- How do I get detailed location information from a GeoPoint?
- Why don't Bixby Developer Studio search results find all occurrences of the search String?
- How do resolve oAuth verification errors in my capsule?
- How do I change the time field in the Simulator to a 24 hour convention?
- How does the Watch target differ from the Mobile target?
- How do I customize views for different device targets?