The "None" conversation driver only appears when the relevant input concept is set as Optional in the Action model. Defining the concept as Required will remove this conversation driver since "None" is no longer a valid input for the concept.
Articles in this section
- What security exceptions do I need to make to allow Bixby Developer Studio to connect to the Bixby cloud?
- Welcome to Bixby Developer Support!
- How to customize views for different device targets?
- How do I access other concept in my view model
- How to access and test viv.self
- How do I model an action with a variable number of inputs?
- How to test default-action() in IDE and common misunderstanding
- Missing dependency error during Bixby Studio installation on Linux
- How can I define a dialog where no text is displayed but Bixby still speaks?
- Training에 사용된 날짜, 시간 표현 저장하는 방법