The "None" conversation driver only appears when the relevant input concept is set as Optional in the Action model. Defining the concept as Required will remove this conversation driver since "None" is no longer a valid input for the concept.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to Bixby Developer Support!
- Submission 리포트를 통한 Training 검증
- How should I define utterances in my capsule's hints file?
- 빅스비 캡슐 챌린지 팀원 추가/제외하는 방법
- How do I correct the red syntax error text style I see in some of my code even though my capsule runs correctly?
- How do I remove the "None" conversation driver seen in my input-view?
- Bixby 개발을 검토하려면 어떻게 해야 하나요?
- How do I address a user providing incorrect values for an enum concept?
- 한국어 예약 발화 (Reserved Utterances)
- Capsule 지원 언어, 디바이스 추가 방법