The "None" conversation driver only appears when the relevant input concept is set as Optional in the Action model. Defining the concept as Required will remove this conversation driver since "None" is no longer a valid input for the concept.
Articles in this section
- What security exceptions do I need to make to allow Bixby Developer Studio to connect to the Bixby cloud?
- Welcome to Bixby Developer Support!
- Why is my email to the support team not being received?
- How do I get started with Bixby development?
- How do I resolve library capsule deprecations when I've already defined the latest version available in the developer documentation?
- How can I access individual user information to provide a customized experience in my capsule?
- How do I reset Bixby Developer Studio's workspace to resolve an unexpected "This version of [Capsule Library] contains errors, upgrade required" error?
- How do I get detailed location information from a GeoPoint?
- Why don't Bixby Developer Studio search results find all occurrences of the search String?
- How do resolve oAuth verification errors in my capsule?