First and foremost, welcome to working with Bixby! Below you will find some information and links that will help you get started.
What do I need to know for Bixby development?
Where should I look for help?
- Developer documentation: The developer documentation is your source-of-truth for any components or keys you would like to use.
- Stack Overflow: Stack Overflow is a great place to ask fellow devs your Bixby development questions.
- Help Center: The Help Center contains a knowledge base of frequently asked questions, announcements, and feature requests.
- Bixby Developer Support: You can reach out to the Support team using the following methods for more specific questions
- The "Contact Support" option from Bixby Studio's Help dropdown menu. This is the best way since it also automatically provides us with a diagnostics report without requiring you to manually generate it.
- The "Support" button at the top right of any page of the documentation. This is a good secondary option because it still provides you with most of the same form as the first option.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a good back-up if the first two options are not available for any reason but it lacks the structure and other functionality (such as an automatic diagnostics report) of the first two.