First and foremost, welcome to working with Bixby! Below you will find some information and links that will help you get started.
What do I need to know for Bixby development?
Where should I look for help?
- Developer documentation: The developer documentation is your source-of-truth for any components or keys you would like to use.
- Stack Overflow: Stack Overflow is a great place to ask fellow devs your Bixby development questions.
- Help Center: The Help Center contains a knowledge base of frequently asked questions, announcements, and feature requests.
- Bixby Developer Support: You can reach out to the Support team using the following methods for more specific questions
- The "Contact Support" option from Bixby Studio's Help dropdown menu. This is the best way since it also automatically provides us with a diagnostics report without requiring you to manually generate it.
- The "Support" button at the top right of any page of the documentation. This is a good secondary option because it still provides you with most of the same form as the first option.
- Sending an email to email@example.com. This is a good back-up if the first two options are not available for any reason but it lacks the structure and other functionality (such as an automatic diagnostics report) of the first two.
Please sign in to leave a comment.